Office Administrator - Toledo, OH
VP, Corporate Services (as well as other department leaders)
Supervising and coordinating the activities of clerical and administrative support. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, a creative problem solver, and possess strong interpersonal/organizational skills. A minimum of 1-year of retail/commercial property experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven characteristics of consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities
- Effective verbal and communication skills
- Motivated, energetic team player
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Meets and greets all visitors; determines their needs and directs them to the appropriate employee/location.
- Answers, screens, and directs calls on phone system in a courteous and professional manner; takes messages and/or forwards telephone calls to appropriate employee.
- Opens and routes incoming mail. Prepares and forwards outgoing mail and packages.
- Composes and types routine correspondence as required.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, copying, faxing, and mailing as required.
- Organizes and maintains file system; files correspondence and other records.
- Orders and maintains supplies and keeps reception area organized. Orders and maintains food and beverage supplies for Whitehouse and NYC office.
- Prepares and maintains meeting and conference room reservation and catering as needed.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Implements corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Assists lease administration with estoppel delivery/tracking, entering tenant sales in MRI, and collection of COI’s from tenants.
- Daily logging of inbound checks for deposit per accounting department instructions.
- Assembly of marketing packets and booklets for leasing team.
- Attends various department meetings and produces formalized meeting notes for use by each team.
- Data entry and processing assistance for property management purchase orders.
- Tracking property utilities in Conservice system as directed by the property management team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To apply, please send a resume to info@ShopOne.com