Leasing & Marketing Coordinator - Toledo, OH
Leasing & Marketing Coordinator for Commercial Real Estate firm
Job Title: Leasing & Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: EVP, Leasing
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide marketing and admin support to the ShopOne leasing team as well as other corporate departments. Prioritize requests to insure deadlines are met and user requests are handled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Assist with development and maintenance of a consistent corporate image throughout all marketing and promotional materials.
• Monitor and maintain company/property website through Property Capsule platform and website management team at North Design.
• Utilize social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) to build company awareness, strengthen the brand, uncover acquisition opportunities, discover new potential new hires and drive leasing activity.
• Produce demographic reports, gap/void analysis, market aerials/maps, and other deliverables using SitesUSA REGIS Online, Creditntell.com, and other tools.
• Assist public relations provider (ICR) as needed with press release review and circulation.
• Review, forward and track inbound leasing inquiries from our leasing phone number, leasing email, and website.
• Plan and process orders for new ground and banner leasing signage as needed through Creative Retail Works.
• Create and modify PowerPoint Presentations for leasing and executive team.
• Work with third-party resources such as graphic designers and system providers.
• Attend ICSC conventions and conferences as needed; prepare post-event reports and analysis.
• Assist with booth coordination for ICSC RECON and regional shows.
• Manage travel and accommodations for leasing team travel.
• Update our properties on CoStar/LoopNet to make sure information is current and accurate.
• Provide assistance to leasing team as needed with Lease Tracker (REmaap) and Pipedrive.
• Monitor marketing budgets on assigned products/services; prepare reports as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
• Two to three years related experience or equivalent
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Versatility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• Acute attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups
• Some graphic design experience preferred
• Highly proficient in MS-Office products – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
To apply, please send a resume to info@ShopOne.com