The Acquisitions/Dispositions team is responsible for the development and execution of the company’s capital recycling goals. The Analyst will underwrite potential acquisitions and dispositions, prepare investment memoranda to the Investment Committee and provide transaction support throughout due diligence and closing. Based in New York, the role will work in close partnership with the regional leasing, redevelopment and operations professionals.
- Perform financial analyses utilizing Excel and Argus software, including cash flow projections and sensitivity analyses
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and market data, including rent comparables and sales comparables
- Collect, organize, review, and summarize property diligence reports, leases, legal documents, financial and operating information, property condition reports, and other due diligence materials.
- Prepare thorough investment packages for potential acquisitions and dispositions, effectively communicating support for underwriting assumptions
- Interact with Sellers, Buyers, and Brokers to assist in facilitating the efficient completion of acquisition and disposition transactions Qualifications
- College/university degree required – preference in finance, real estate, business, accounting or economics
- 1-3 years of experience in finance, accounting, real estate, investment banking or real estate investment sales
- Basic familiarity with real estate finance and leasing concepts
- Demonstrated interest in real estate. Experience in retail real estate a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Argus Valuation DCF or Argus Enterprise a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong technical aptitude and desire to learn new software
- Works well in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills necessary to effectively interact with senior management, brokers and other outside parties
To apply, please send a resume to info@ShopOne.com